Saturday, February 13, 2010

Interesting enough

So today I was doing an article review for my World Civilization II class, when I really felt like listening to some music. So I did my normal thing and went to youtube and just started listening to bands I was in favor of hearing. As I listened to them I figured it was a pain in the neck just to have to click every 3-4 minutes just to hear a new song. Then I remembered a friend of mine talking and using an online radio "station" called Pandora Radio. This radio is awesome! You put in a band or song and they give you the types of songs that are equal and just as amazing in that sense. You only get an allotted amount of skips so use them wisely! Overall this website is just amazing a good way to listen to new, or old, music that you have never heard or just like to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment