Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Keep this in mind

Whenever you are outside enjoying a walk to wherever you are going do you ever seem to be lost in thought? Or are you so focused on where you are going that nothing seems to bother you? Why aren't you? The greatest part of any human being is the brain. Flat out, hands down, whatever you want to think it can't be topped by the brain. We have unlimited capabilities with the world's greatest computer yet it seems to be our downfall. Why would I say this? Because we are limiting ourselves and the way we can truly think because we allow only what we have taken into consideration for being "polite" in society. The people of this country are given freedom of speech and thought and yet we waste it with thoughts like "Oh if I say this then that person might think this of me". We have to cut that crap out of the equation, and I mean it. I do not think we should limit our potential as a society to be able to effectively have communication among others because we are afraid. Fear is one hell of an emotion but being afraid to talk to someone should not be people's first go to answer is because they are afraid. Unless you have an irrational fear of public speaking you should be just fine talking to someone you don't know. How the hell do you have friends if you are afraid of getting to know at least a couple of the people for example in your classroom? You sit next to somebody and yet for an entire semester you don't even know their name. HOW! And what the hell is your problem? Do you have an inferiority complex where if someone doesn't like you that you are less of a human being? I have tons of enemies, people who would enjoy seeing me fail but I welcome them. I don't ignore them or completely write them off as unintelligent because they disdain for my self preservation but I still obviously don't like them nor talk to them. I am not going to make this long but people for the love of GOD get out there and befriend a complete stranger. We have to start doing this otherwise we will all box ourselves out of the greatest companionship there is available to us. We need to. It will be the only thing I ask for people to do. I don't want to beg it isn't what a man should have to do to see society succeed. Get past it. Get OVER it. Please. And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment